Using an exfoliating body scrub is an easy, natural way to remove dry and flaky skin, leaving skin feeling softer. Using a body scrub with Marine Salts, Raw Organic Shea Butter, natural plant oils and blended with our own blend of relaxing essential oils, is even better! This bath time treat is wonderful.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Nourishes and replenishes, leaving skin soothed and restored
- Dead Sea Salts – Renowned for its ability to renew the skin. Rich in potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Raw Organic Shea Butter – An excellent moisturiser with Vitamins A and E
- Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in Vitamins A and E. Rich in ‘super’ polyunsaturated fatty acids and a natural ability to moisturise and condition the skin
- Avocado Oil – Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, C, D and E. Extremely good at hydrating skin
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil – Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent
- Juniperberry Essential Oil – Widely used for helping skin conditions
- Lavender Essential Oil – Renowned for its calming properties
- Lime Essential Oil – A fresh sweet citrus scent. Widely used for skin conditions
- Cruelty free/not tested on animals
- Size 200g
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For an all over body treat, carefully massage small amounts into wet skin, avoiding feet. Lay back in the bath tub and relax, allowing the water to dissolve the sugar and Dead Sea Salts. After bathing, wrap yourself in a fluffy towel and gently pat skin dry.
Caution: May cause slippery bath tub. Always take care when getting out of the bath.
As with all cosmetic products – for external use only.
Not to be used on feet or around eyes, face, mucous membranes or broken skin.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Maris Sal, Butyrospermum Parkii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Persea Gratissima Oil, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Spirulina Platensis, Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citral, *Geraniol
*Naturally occurring in essential oils